Max Patch Trip Report (#21248)
- Signed By: Preston Sangster of Knoxville, Tennessee
- Date submitted: April 12, 2008
- Date(s) climbed: 12 April 2008
- Number of People Encountered:0-10 people
- Recommend to a Friend: Highly
The road up there was a little sleep, but the hike itself was okay. It's not too steep for someone that doesn't hike much to handle, but hardcore trailblazers will love it too. I recommend bringing a hat, because it is quite windy at the summit. And you will definitely want to have a camera for the amazing view.