Mount Princeton Summit Log (#20386)
- Signed By: Patrick L. Lilly
- Date Submitted: September 27, 2006
- Date(s) climbed: 9 September, 2006
- Number of People Encountered: 0-10 people
- Recommend to a Friend: Highly
My second climb of Princeton. Accompanied my granddaughter, Amber, on her fifth 14er. A clear, sunny morning gave way to intermittent snow flurries at midday. We took the standard peakbaggers' route from the radio towers (10,800 ft., approx.). Summitted just before noon in patches of sun. Slippery rocks made for slow going on the summit block. Looks like only two other people summitted that day. Cold but fun!